Never mistake activity for achievement.
Meeting your needs
We understand your needs and current situation and deliver measurable results against objectives
Our sales methodology
Good models should stand the test of time. Every company is different. Every person is individual. We don’t prescribe a fixed set of ‘one size fits all’ actions but deliver a suite of inter-related models and tools which allow you to put yourself in your customer’s shoes, make sense of your accounts and identify the key actions and outcomes needed to win business.
- Analyse and plan progress through customers’ buying cycles
- Align and articulate your value against different customer needs and metrics
- Analyse, map and align with decision making influence and authority
- Navigate through 4 key steps in client technology adoption journeys
- Develop persuasive business cases
Intensive, practical and participative are key mantras in all the training that we design. Most sales people thrive on communication and interaction so they learn best by discussing, doing, challenging and applying what they learn to real accounts and situations. That’s why all our trainers count real-world sales and business experience and strong facilitation and coaching skills as part of their core skillsets and why they get great feedback from our participants.
Contact us for more information