As technology areas become increasingly intertwined, the need for integration goes beyond systems and extends to management and support. Network, data centre, collaboration and security require expert skills and knowledge to support them as standalone solutions, but when they are integrated to create a single ICT environment, in-house management and support is not enough.
Whether it is fundamental to your company to maintain your systems under your own roof, or you are engaged or interested in moving elements of your IT to ‘the Cloud’, we can help you cut through the jargon and build solutions that work now and adapt for the future.
Our services are designed and delivered based on the following principles:
- Build a road map for the successful use of IT in your business, building a baseline of standardised technologies and processes that can support improved business performance.
- Remove the stress and complexity out of your IT decisions and operations, allowing you to focus on building your business, empowering your people and delighting your customers.
- We deliver value across all the building blocks of today’s complex IT environments, creating solutions that work for you now and change with you in future.
- We work with leading IT vendors to deliver services based on unrivalled knowledge, experience and collaboration. You can be assured that you are in good company.
Click on each section of the image to find out more…
Defining your strategic approach:
- Business & Technology Consultancy
- Identify the business requirement
- Business Assessment Workshop
- Technology Assessment and validation
- Business Architecture Review
- Building and realising a compelling business case
- Defining the architecture requirement:
- Cloud, On Premise, Hybrid
Expert Design & Implementation
- Open architecture for any device
- Discovery and technology base lining
- Detailed design creation
- Proof of concept
- Network and Infrastructure Deployment
- User training and guidance
Support and Managed Services
- 24×7 manned, UK Network Operations Centre
- Rapid response
- Moves, Adds and Changes
- On-site resources
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Capacity management
- Fault detection and resolution
- Business solutions dashboard
- Fully managed services