Collaboration technologies enable people to be consistently productive in all their working environments, by allowing them to work anywhere, from a range of devices with any content. 5i support partners in selling, designing, delivering and supporting technologies from Cisco, Microsoft and complimentary vendors, such as Enghouse Interactive, to provide solutions that enable effective communications.
- Support for Windows PC, iPhone, iPad, Android Smart phone & Tablets
- Instant Messenger, Presence, Group chat, Click to call and video from any device
- Content sharing, web conferencing and video conferencing
- Voice and video calls from all devices whether wired or Wi-Fi
- Visual voicemail and Unified Messaging
- Highly secure solutions with central policy control supporting BYOD or company owned devices
- Delivered on-premise, from the Cloud or as a hybrid
5i has been providing consultancy, strategy, design, implementation and support for multimedia contact centres for many years and is the UK’s leading partner of Enghouse Interactive.
- Advanced multi-media Contact Centre software and services
- Integrated media queues for Voice, Email, Web chat, Web Callback and Social Media
- CRM connectors for leading product vendors and Development Kit for other applications
- Packaged services bundles
- On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid delivery options available
- Range of support options from base help desk to fully managed service.
Delivering business advantage
Collaboration presents businesses with the opportunity to tap into their full range of talent and knowledge.
- Facilitates instant sharing of information across teams, departments and organisations
- Improves the customer experience and builds greater loyalty
- Speeds the decision making process with better availability of information
- Broadens communication opportunities to allow people to work at their best, all the time
- Enables greater business agility and flexibility
- Creates a more open, inclusive working environment
Return on investment from collaboration solutions is well known to contribute to greater employee productivity and reduced operational costs. One of the hardest to measure but perhaps most transformative is the strategic gain from enhancing customer satisfaction, speeding up innovation and introducing new business models.