Providing effective data recovery
Many businesses only discover the failings in their backup procedures when they need to activate a recovery process. As the most valuable asset that a business has, data needs to be easily recoverable and the process needs to present no challenges or issues. Recovery is the last solution businesses want to use, but the first solution that they want to work.
Making a difference
PureRecover is a managed data solution that builds on the functionality of PureCompute, the Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution. It is a dual data centre solution that works with PureBackup (BaaS) to provide a highly resilient data recovery service, with scheduled backups. PureRecover also protects against data corruption in the event of any unforeseen disasters.
PureRecover makes a difference in a number of ways:
- Replicates data in an accurate and timely fashion
- Performs backup of key data to a secondary high-availability site with a tertiary separate protected copy
- Reduces the risk of data corruption
- Allows complete server environments to be backed-up and re-built
- Provides seamless and automated data replication
- Removes the need for manual or tape backup processes
- Allows internal IT resource to focus on delivering value-add services to all business departments
- Removes the opportunity for human error
PureRecover delivers business, technical and financial benefits, proving its value in the short, medium and long term.
- Protects critical business data in real-time
- Ensures compliance
- Removes uncertainty and risk
- Ensures security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of data
- Ensures industry leading Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) for critical data
- Provides fixed cost solution for managing key data
- Enables cost predictability and control
- Changes ICT from Capex to Opex